Sunday, October 5, 2008

Comming Up... {Red & Gold}


Red & Gold
Originally uploaded by
Aky B

October 11, 2008 Diwali Ball
@ the Seattle Asian Art Museum, 7 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.

This will be the first year that I celebrate Diwaili!

Not ascribing to a religion has had great benefits as I am now able to roam this earth enjoying what all its people have to offer. From what I gather from my [Wikipedia] sources, it is a spiritual renaissance of sorts; an uplifting of spiritual darkness.

If you are in town and feel like joining me next Saturday, please do! More information below…

WHAT: Indian music and dance performances Bollywood and world grooves by DJ Aanshul Signature cocktail, wine and beer Indian tapasRaffle and henna Diwali surprises!

COST: $50 / Person
Includes event admission; light tapas; wine, beer and signature cocktail; dancing and entertainment.

Source & Additional Information at: http://seattleartmuseum.org/PromoCampaigns/Diwali/Default.asp

* * *


Through My Eyes: Red & Gold by Aki B (seen above). Click to visit Aky B
Through My Ears: Fragile Wind - Nitin Sawhney
Through My Mind: Reading way too much these days...internet sources mainly.
In My Thoughts: "Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become." My Big Fat Greek Wedding

No comments: